– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts with restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service. , the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the way that users use the service offered. To this end, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use you make of our Web page. To this end, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible of the advertising spaces that, as the case may be, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from where the service requested is provided. These cookies store information about the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to create a specific profile to show advertising according to this profile.